From Gucci to Versace, the metallic peepers is up on trend this Spring/Summer 2013. Here’s how you can recreate these looks using Virginia Olsen Minerals.
- Line the top and bottom lash lines with Virginia Olsen Choco Eyeliner.
- Apply Virginia Olsen Eyeshadow in Oracle or Coffee from the lash line to just underneath the brow.
- Highlight your browbone with Virginia Olsen Eyeshadow in Snowflake or Diamond Cluster.
- Top off with your favorite mascara on the top and bottom lashes, along with false lashes if desired.
- Line the top and bottom lash lines with Virginia Olsen Kohl Eyeliner. Smudge them a bit for the sultry smokey look.
- Create a smokey effect with Virginia Olsen Eyeshadow in Sun Bronze all over the lid.
- Create depth by adding Virginia Olsen Eyeshadow in Planet on your outer-V.
- Finish off with your favorite mascara on the top and bottom lashes, along with false lashes if desired.
To order Virginia Olsen Minerals, you may get in touch with them via Facebook.