One of the most favorite pressed blush on brands I’ve ever used is Motives by Loren Ridinger. It’s very pigmented–and when I say it’s VERY pigmented, it’s REALLY VERY much pigmented especially when you compare it to drugstore brands like Revlon and Maybelline. One swipe of this product instantly adds color to my face. I swear, this thing is really cost-effective.
I’m not sure though if this brand is still sold in the Philippines, but you can always ask your friends from the States to get you one. For only USD14.00, I think the price is reasonable, considering the quality of this brand. My current favorite shade, by the way, is Lust.
Breathe new life into your cheeks with this long-lasting, smooth-blending and high-color blush. Motives Pressed Blush has a soft and luxurious texture that can be worn on all skin types, helping skin look renewed, naturally healthy and flawless. Motives Pressed Blush instantly erases the look of imperfections and visible pores, ensuring that your skin looks smooth and polished.
Primary Benefits of Motives® Pressed Blush:
- Nourishes and conditions the skin without clogging pores
- Blends well and layers exquisitely
- Creates a natural, healthy glow so skin looks renewed and flawless
- Instantly minimizes the look of imperfections and visible pores
- Soft and luxurious texture in a satin-smooth, non-irritating formula
- Paraben, fragrance and oil free
- Works well for women of all skin types and colors