Yesterday I attended my very first makeup workshop. This is something I have been wanting to do since after college. And believe it or not, it’s only after 5 years out of school that I had time for myself like this. :p
Anyway, my workshop is fun and extra special since it was a one-on-one tutorial with FHM Makeup Artist, Cha Montenegro. We had the session in Tandang Sora. I just love her beauty bunk–with all the animal prints an colors… artist na artist!
It was a 5-hour session and we did both day and night makeup. I was having a hard time with my eye makeup since my peepers are so sensitive with stuff and it gets teary eyed. Ms. Cha taught me a couple of tricks to open up my chinky eyes. She also gave me tips to choose my foundation and stuff.
Overall I loved the experience, my instructor was very kind and accomodating..and fun! She even offers free refresher/sit-in if you have already taken her class before. 🙂
Things I must not forget:
– Always moisturize your face first
– Apply petroleum jelly on lips before prepping for any makeup session
– Make lips pouty by putting light gloss in the middle/cupid’s bow
– Clean your brushes once a week/twice a week if needed
– It’s faster to add more colors than erase…so apply lightly