What’s a healthy but nutritious way to enjoy a dessert this summer? Well here’s a simple recipe that I enjoy having–it’s healthy and definitely filling. No guilt right there!
- medium sized ripe avocado
- Slice the ripe avocado in half and take away the pit. Scoop out the avocado flesh with a spoon. A small sized avocado is enough for one serving and a medium sized avocado is enough for two servings.
- Mash the avocado flesh with your spoon.
- Add milk and mix with avocado thoroughly.
- Add a spoon of sugar and mix them thoroughly then serve.
Optional: You can add cubes of ice if you like.
Each bowl is definitely filling, even enough to be your breakfast alone. This is a good and healthy way to keep yourself full as avocados are rich in fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants to improve your skin from the inside. Enjoy, dolls! <3
Let me know what you think through the comment box below. Follow me on Twitter for more day to day updates.