Listen up, ladies! Starting today, I am veering away from attracting “serial contest joiners/winners.” Rather, I would like to cultivate positive interaction among my readers. With this, I will be awarding one loyal Couchwasabi reader every month.
This is just a little something to show you how much I appreciate your constant love, support and feedback (both positive and negative). Afterall, my blog wouldn’t be where it is right now without my awesome readers.
Do what you always do! Leave your awesome comments on any of my posts. Tell me whether you like it or just drop by to say hello. Responses via Twitter will also be counted.
Every month, we will pick our favorite commenter and he/she will win a goodie bag from me (and my generous sponsors)!
For the month of November, here’s what you can win:
- Php150 worth of Watsons GC (perfect for Christmas shopping!)
- Ysabel’s Daughter 99.2% All Natural Revitalizing Lavender Facial Serum 30 ml (Php960.00)
- Aria Nail Lounge Foot Spa GC (worth Php270.00)
- Bittersweet Waxing Studio Php100 GC
- Shiseido Ibuki Purifying Cleanser 5ml Sample
- Paula’s Choice Sample Products
- Physiogel Sample Sachets
As for our conditions, quality is what we’re looking for NOT quantity! I moderate all my comments so spam will never see the light of day. Please be guided with the instructions below:
- The reader of the month (ROTM) qualification will start on the first day of every month until the last day of the month.
- The ROTM must be following my Twitter account @couchwasabi (Who doesn’t have Twitter, anyway?)
- The ROTM will be picked and announced via a blog entry in the following month (may be posted anytime during the first week of the month). So make sure to check my blog for the announcement.
- The chosen ROTM may also be contacted through his/her email address.
- If the prize hasn’t been claimed within 5 days, another commenter will be chosen.
- All bloggers are welcome to join. If you are not a blogger but would still like to comment on my posts, you’re still a qualified candidate.
- Shipping is FREE for Philippine residents. Yay
Have fun sharing your thoughts!