The one I got is Headaitch Small–it fits about an A4-sized paper. The bag is very roomy… hence it’s something perfect for your casual trips to the grocery or weekend malling. Since Crumpler’s Headaitch is waterproof, it’s great for our country’s random-rain weather.
Crumpler has been known to manufacture high-quality, quirky-colored bags. The one I got is a two-toned combination of teal and gun-metal–and I love it! The color is so versatile, you can use it with almost any casual get up. The bag retails for Php2,250.00
Thank you to Avee for sending this over as part of Couchwasabi’s 4th year giveaway!
Here’s how to win it:
- LIKE Crumpler Philippines on Facebook
- Tweet this message as often as you can and tag as many Twitter friends: I’m a #BagNerd with @CrumplerPH and @couchwasabi‘s Headaitch giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/8oaq9cs #couchwasabi4th @yourfriend
- BUT leave your Twitter ID on the comments section below ONLY ONCE
- ONE lucky winner will be selected at random
- You must be following @couchwasabi and @CrumplerPH on Twitter and willing to pick up the prize from Greenhills office or shoulder shipping cost
- This contest ends on 12/15/12, 11:59PM
Join another Couchwasabi’s BIG Belated Birthday Blowout contest! Click here.