It’s 18 days before Christmas and everybody has been checking out bazaars to find the perfect gift for their loved ones and significant others. I had a little Christmas shopping already in the past week and it’s just so much easier to go out and find gifts if you already know what to get them. Top of mind, girls are so much easier to give presents to. It’s 10x harder to pick the right gift for a boy.
We had our company Christmas party last weekend and I had a hard time picking my exchange gift for a male recipient so I ended up buying one of those chocolates from M&S.
Anyway, to the thoughtful and sweet people who’s planning so send some smiles over, here’s my Yuletide picks for this year (in no particular order):
- Shu Uemura x Karl Lagerfeld Eyelash Curler
- Sigma Mrs. Bunny brushes
- A box of cupcakes or macarons
- Something to add to my power wardrobe–a pink structured blazer, a mint green satchel and nude pumps
- Benefit’s Coralista blush
- OCC Lip Tars!!!!
- Tarte Carried Away Collector’s Set
- A good concealer–I like to try Benefit’s Erase Paste and YSL’s Touche Eclat
- Fairy Drops Mascara
- Orly’s Sweet Spring Collection or any pastel colored nails polish set
I have been good this year so maybe Santa will send me some love this Christmas. 🙂 So, what’s in your wishlist?
I’m still looking for a good concealer. Maybe you can share me yours and win a beauty loot from me! More details here.